Saturday, August 14, 2010

My attempt at selling something.



I was given an assignment in school to bring in a body part model and do a session with them. I didn't want to use the standard hand/foot model that everyone brought in. I had someone booked but they ended up having to cancel two hours before the shoot so I either had to find a replacement, or i would be photographing myself. Luckily I had a friend who had just got off work and was ready and willing to help a brotha out! She mentioned she bought a Victoria Secret set and wouldn't mind modeling it for me, and who am I to decline.

Well anyway, this is how it turned out. Keep in mind I am trying to sell the product more than the model for this assignment.

Strobist: AB800 into octabank camera left
AB800 into strip light behind model camera right

Oh and please hit the little Facebook button on the right! It helps get the word out
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment