Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hiya!






I'm sorry its been FOREVER since the last time I posted anything on my blog. I had a tough quarter in school and the holidays/my birthday snuck up on me so fast I couldn't believe it. I also cant believe we have THREE more days in 2010. Things have been going so good for me, I get regular PAID photo work now and it might not be glamorous portraiture but it helps pay the bills.
You can check out Passage Lounge (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000541844343) they hire me to photograph some of their events and it is so fun and I have learned a TON about using on camera flash in almost total darkness. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will help you as much as I can. I look forward to seeing some of your new work on Flickr/Twitter/Facebook.

Here are a few of my newer photos you may, or may not have seen before. Feel free to provide any CC just make sure it is constructive :)

Also, If there are any photoshop tutorials you would like me to make PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I love making them but I have the hardest time figuring out what to make and I don't want to bore you guys.

Anyway, have a great day/rest of the year, keep your head up and smile.
Andrew



No comments:

Post a Comment